Okay then! I've finally taken a few minutes out of my life and applied it to my own blog configuration. You may finally click on entries to view them individually! Hooray!
Additionally, I've set the file system permissions properly so that CAPTCHA's are now properly generated, allowing you to leave comments! Hooray!
There are still a few things broken here, and I need to spend some deep time pulling in some old Mango blog posts that are lodged firmly into the Google machine that people keep trying to find here, and I hate continually disappointing them. It will take some URL re-writing, and that will probably necessitate the Tuckey Rewrite Servlet Filter, which I've gotten some additional experience lately working with.
More to come.